I created this blog on November 29, 2016 to:
- Challenge myself to reflect upon the books I read and form my own opinions about them.
- Share and discuss bookish things.
Here you’ll find my bookish musings, book reviews, recommendations, and memes.
Hey there, I’m Belle! I’m a second year college student who is trying to find a balance between my school work and interests (ex. reading, binge-watching television shows, and faffing around the internet). Unfortunately, I tend to spend more time on the latter.
I enjoy many book genres, namely young adult, science fiction, fantasy, romance, and mystery.
Some of my favorite books are:
- Heir Apparent by Vivian Vande Velde
- Catalyst by S.J. Kincaid
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
- The Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah